Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sinful Rewards 9 by Cynthia Sax *Blog Tour*

 
 
 





Sinful Rewards 9 by Cynthia Sax
Avon Impulse / ISBN: 9780062354266 
On Sale March 17th, 2015
 

 
 

 
 SYNOPSIS:

No longer torn between the billionaire and the biker, Bee has claimed her man, branding his skin with her scent, his soul with her care. He’s her ideal choice, building passion within her she didn’t know existed, supporting her dreams, and willing to do anything for her.

But is she the ideal choice for him?

An early-morning surprise attack and the arrival of a beautiful, witty, and regrettably nice rival make Bee question her decision. Does she step aside, forgoing her forever to ensure her man’s survival, or does she risk his life and her heart on love?

 
 
 BUY LINKS: .99 CENTS





EXCERPT:
 
Hawke falls back onto the mattress. I perch on his naked body, my wet pussy pressing against his defined abs, my spine straight. “Right now, I’m thinking of a pretty little woman with long brown hair and big brown eyes.” He pulls his body higher on the bed, taking me with him.
 
  “Oh.” I feign nonchalance. “Do I know this woman?” I swirl my fingertips around his flat male nipples. “It can’t be me.” I lean over him. My hair falls forward, the tendrils drifting over his chest, brushing his tattoos. “I’m average-sized.”
   “It’s always you,” he purrs, his lips curling upward and his eyelids lowering. I smile knowingly. He likes being touched this way, his face soft and his eyes dreamy.
I sweep the strands back and forth, back and forth, as I slowly move over him, gently caressing him with my hair, fingers, nipples, pussy. He undulates beneath me, a rolling wave of muscle, his cock sliding between my ass cheeks.
“I’ll take care of you, Hawke,” I mouth over his stubble-covered jaw. “I’ll keep you safe,” I promise. I don’t yet know how, but I will. My hips roll, my body on autopilot, responding instinctively to my big man’s presence.
“You’re taking good care of me now.” Hawke glides his rough hands over my back, the slow drag of his fingertips, up and down, fanning the flames of desire. “I’m enjoying every moment of it.”
“I could do more.” I grind against him, branding my pussy juices on his skin, marking him. “Much more.”
“Give me everything you have.” He grasps my hips, coaxing me to move. “I want it all.”
“You have my all.” I rock against him, grazing my nipples across his pecs, rubbing my ass onto his shaft, my hair cascading like a veil around his rugged countenance.
“Belinda.” Lust and wonder and something more, something deeper, curl around my name, embracing the syllables as I embrace him. Hawke’s eyes brighten to a brilliant blue, lit by passion. Our lips skim and I flick my tongue playfully over his flesh.
We touch tenderly, with no urgency, as though we have the rest of our lives to find release. I stroke Hawke’s time-beaten face, tracing his flattened nose, raking my fingernails through the stubble on his cheeks, his contrasts exciting me. He curves his hands around my ass, squeezes and releases, squeezes and releases. My moisture bathes his flat stomach, my musk scenting the air.
We taunt and tease each other, the rest of the world forgotten. There are no hostiles, no judgment, no fear, only the two of us and our escalating passion, our forms moving together faster, harder.
“Need,” I pant, yearning for more, a deeper physical connection, his tongue in my mouth, his cock inside my pussy.
 

Author Interview:
 
1. What has been the most challenging aspect of writing the 12 month SINFUL REWARDS series?
Cynthia Sax:  Waiting for readers to read every installment is a killer. I’m paranoid about letting spoilers slip (finding excerpts without spoilers is challenging). I want to share the entire story all at once and I can’t. I have to wait!
2. Is number 12 done yet? Any kind of snippet you are able to share?
Cynthia Sax: I wrote the entire serial, all 12 installments, before the first installment released. That way, if anything happened to me, readers would still have the entire story. (grins) Unfinished series or serials drive me bonkers.
Hmmm… I WILL share that there is a proposal in Sinful Rewards 12. I can’t tell you who proposes or whether or not Bee accepts. I’ll also share that this installment made me cry the hardest.
3. After the series, what will you be working on next?
Cynthia Sax:  I am dipping my toes into self-publishing. I have two 100 page contemporary erotic romances that found partial homes but aren’t currently available on their own. The Good Assistant was featured in a print only anthology. One Night With My Billionaire Master was part of the Mastered 2 boxed set. I love these stories and want them to be available to reading buddies as single stories.
I’m blowing off some steam and writing a humorous contemporary erotic romance. This serial will have 3 installments, each installment 400 pages. The heroine is plus-sized (as I am) and a hoot. I love her to death. I’m also working on a SciFi erotic romance series featuring hunky cyborgs! Yeah, I love me some cyborgs!
4. How long have you been writing and who influenced you?
Cynthia Sax: I’ve always written. I was a diary writer from an early age. One of my business blogs is celebrating its ten year anniversary of daily posts. One of my buddies pushed me to enter a romance writing contest and I placed second. This gave me the courage to send stories to publishers.
5. What/who inspires you while you are writing? What motivates you to write everyday?
 
Cynthia Sax:  I’m a pantser. I write by the seat of my pants, not knowing what the next scene will be until I write it. THAT both motivates me to write every day (to find out what happens) and inspires me.
I’m also powered by Nutella. That chocolate hazelnut goodness has pushed me past many a case of writer’s block.
6. Do you have a favorite book? Tell us!
Cynthia Sax:  Loretta Chase’s Lord Of Scoundrels is my benchmark book for tightness. It is the tightest romance novel I’ve ever read. There isn’t a throw away line in the book and many sentences have multiple meanings. Whenever I get lazy, think a piece of writing is ‘good enough’, I re-read that book and it inspires me to work harder.
7. Where is your favorite place to write?
Cynthia Sax:  My favorite place to write would be on the deck of a cruise ship with cabana boys serving me chocolate-covered strawberries and dolphins jumping out of the ocean in front of me. That’s a fantasy though and I doubt I’d get many words written.
In reality, I have a tiny desk in my bedroom facing a blank white wall. There are not distractions, nothing to yank me out of the story I’m writing.
8. Do you write at a desk top or with a laptop? How do you get comfortable in your “writing pose”?
Cynthia Sax: For writing, I have an ancient desk top I jokingly refer to as the Comedy 64. The faster my computer, the more I tend to surf the ‘net and play games.  I’ll often start the writing day handwriting a scene with a brightly colored pen (purple or orange or green). This gets me going and then I’ll switch to the computer.
9. What’s on your bucket list for this year?
Cynthia Sax: I already mentioned trying self publishing. (grins) That looks to be a fun (and huge) project.  The dear wonderful hubby and I always have the goal of traveling to a new place every year, exploring this big ol’ world we’re lucky to live on. Other than that, have fun. We can never have too much fun, can we?
10. Is it possible to choose between your favorite Sinful Rewards character? If so, who would it be?
Cynthia Sax:  Cyndi, Bee’s best friend, surprised me by how interesting and different she was. At first, she seemed (to me and to Bee) as one dimensional but Bee’s adventures opened up Cyndi’s world also, revealing more of her hidden past, her secrets.
11. Give a piece of advice for readers who are just starting the Sinful Rewards series? (Or Sinful Rewards 9)
Cynthia Sax:  Everything in Sinful Rewards has more than one meaning. Every character is more than she or he seems. Even Bee, the character telling the story, doesn’t know herself as well as she thinks she does. The serial should really be read from the beginning (staring with Sinful Rewards 1).
For Sinful Rewards 9 reading buddies, the installment starts with Bee dreaming about one of her men dying. This dream sets the tone and is always in the back of Bee’s mind. It shakes her out of her happy little world.
Thank you Cynthia for joining us! We are so looking forward to see what’s in store for Bee, Nicolas and Hawke. Sinful Rewards 10 will be out in April, don’t miss it!

Author Bio:


CYNTHIA SAX lives in a world filled with magic and romance. Although her heroes may not always say “I love you,” they will do anything for the women they adore. They live passionately. They play hard. They love the same women forever.

Cynthia has loved the same wonderful man forever. Her supportive hubby offers himself up to the joys and pains of research, while they travel the world together, meeting fascinating people and finding inspiration in exotic places such as Istanbul, Bali, and Chicago.

Please visit her on the web at www.CynthiaSax.com.

Sinful Rewards 10 will be on-sale from Avon Impulse on April 14th, 2015
 
 
 
Giveaway:
 
 
 
 
 
Hosted By:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment